Please fill out the following information. The TOSS team will get in touch with you upon its submission.

General Information
Contact info
Child's Name *
Child's Name
TOSSafter grades are scheduled as follows: k-1 on Monday; 2-3 on Tuesday; 4-5 on Wednesday; 6-8 and TOSSafter Advanced on Thursday
Parent/Guardian name *
Parent/Guardian name
Parent/Guardian phone *
Parent/Guardian phone
Tuition
Rates and scholarships
Select the workshop(s) you are interested in *
Which workshop(s) are you signing up for? ..... Workshop #1: September 13th, 14th Mapping Our Woodland Way Painting & Habitats ..... Workshop #2: September 27th, 28th Forest Friends: New, Old and Impossibly Tiny Ceramics & Animals ..... Workshop #3: October 11th, 12th Season's Greetings! Meet Mrs. Maple Printmaking & Plants
Tuition is $15 for one workshop, $40 if you register for all three
Do you plan to pay online or at the door? To pay online, click the Pay Now button at the bottom of this page.
Waivers
Permission and procedures
Photo Release Permission *
By checking yes, you authorize TOSS to take pictures and videos of your child during the studio time. We photograph and film studio activities to raise awareness for TOSS and to document the students progress. Images of our studio and students are frequently posted to Instagram, Facebook, and our website.
The projects created during these sessions with be exhibited November 4rd-November 31st at Fonta Flora in celebration of local culture. During this show, TOSS will take a 30% commission of all sales to aid in its scholarship fund. The student receives the remaining 70% of the sale.

Thank you for your application!

To pay for your workshop(s) bring your payment to our studio the day of your student's session. If it is more convenient, you can pay online now. 

Pay Now